Sunday, December 4, 2005

FREEDOM??

Recently gt quite a few frens of mine asking mi to think about my future in my current company... Hmmm... Yeah... the company sucks... Thats y my former collegues only wrk till their contract ends...then move on....

Was thinkin real hard ... then that incident happened... Thanks to it... I woke up! I finally made up my mind to move on...

15 March 06.... Freedom??

Yeah Yeah...I noe its still a few mths away... but then I know that I will definately miss my wrkplace... My collegues and the wrkplace especially....cos it is jus 100m walking distance frm my hme... "Bu She De" move on sia... Hahaha!! Yeah Yeah! I'm fuckup! Haha! Saved alot of transport fees u noe? Super Ex to travel nwadays....Haizzz...

Hmmm...

To say I regret joinin this company... MmmmM... No !!!??... Nobody force mi to sign the contract. That time too desperate to get a job fast that I nver realli think so much...Only myself to blame?? I duno... I nver blame myself even once... I rather spend time making life at my wrkplace better...Moreover since day 1 I treat this company as a stepping stone to progress. It was nver my intention to stay for long. I can see I dun have a future there...

Anywayz cant wait for 16 Feb 05....

Tsk....

Shit...Gotta start searching for Job soon...

Then....

I give a month notice...

Woohoo!!!!

Definately no chance of turning back...

No Chance!!

Maybe?

// ZenEkz cant wait for Feb 15 06 //

No comments: