SG NO SNOW... SO I BLADE...
Started learning blading yesterday at the multi-purpose duno wat sheltered area at my flat that area.... Thanks to Cheeyang for offering his help to guide mi. Thanks alot man! Thanks to him I roughly noe wat to train for 1st.
I went again jus nw...This time alone.... Erm... No...accompanied by a cockroach. Duno frm where and duno wat this pest was tryin to do.... keep crawling frm one end to another ... same end somemore...Even cockroaches can be bored wo? Hmp! The cockroach heng I nver kill it... I hate cockroaches!!
Hmmm...
Anywayz 2day able to really blade foward and do abit of directional change liaoz... ...but...but...not pro and I duno hw to BRAKE!!... WTF!!!.... Bcos of that I bang against the wall few times... Lucky nver hit "Yao Hai" Phew....Today oso forgt to use the break fall technique learnt during army days...I hurt my wrist a little... Tsk... Nabehz.... However compare to yesterday, I only fall twice . Haha!
Ahem! Next Lesson....mus try to figure out hw to brake and oso do nice u-turns and directional change.
Mmm...Gt to make progress fast.... then go East coast park blade and see "Chio Bus"
...ooooo...
*Nose Bleed*
Sniff! Sniff!
// ZenEkz: Chio Bus dun run... They blade... //
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea yea, lets go east coast cycle/blade/watever someday! Cheers!
Best regards from NY! maternity+clothes+store red pepper of impotence Colorado lawyer oxycontin flat panel lcd Celexa whats it used for Used toner cartridge k4671 B. sokal adventure game Cisco brewery
Enjoyed a lot! depakote children Teachers with sexy feet paintball silencer keyboard player latin band lancaster pennsylvania Clinic loss vitkins weight proximity immobiliser car alarm allergy nasal spray Car alarms auto Running weight loss success stories Freeware ringtone converter Celebrity upskirt pictures Bali hotel legian mcse ebooks pdf zip 8000 alarm car ex exclusive 1 engine ppc search submission Hair loss medical treatment
Post a Comment