// IMAGE DEEMED TO BE TOO SCARY THUS REMOVED BY OWNER OF BLOG //
RE: SIAO LIAO! Y I GT SO MANY SAGITTARIUS FRENS???
Yeah! Yeah! I agree with Junhong man... the pic looks scary sia... Even I gt scared by my own photo. Hahaha! So I removed it so as to ensure that nobody faint or die bcause of my "SHOCKED", "SCARY" look in the photo. Haha!
Oh Ya! Forgot to explain... This month December... Alot of Sagittarius Frens means birthdays this month alot... Fierce...
My Pockets are getting lighter...
$200 to last till end of mth...
Siao liaoz...
// ZenEkz is Flying.... cos his pockets no money... //
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wao lao siow lar! Whats wrong with sagittarius ppl man? You look damn scary in that photo sia..
Anyway me leo here.
OOO icic, so good luck to your pocket man haha, jinx one also coming up, Tim's one also erm around the corner, erm..oops srry to rub it in haha, kk cya soon, cheers!
Post a Comment