MAYBE?
Maybe I have said things that I should not?
I cant remb...
I duno....
Maybe I did do it...
But not on purpose...
Definately....
Maybe I have make my feelings known to pple too much
Could be...
Maybe I shld just shut up and get my defensive walls up
Just like in the past....
Maybe...
//ZenEkz vex by the msg sent by his fren//
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best regards from NY! business schools horse eczema Land rover transmission problems funny t shirt computer software downloads dental insurance pontiac sunfire online forex trading Toyota avalon usedcars Sudden increase in allergies peanut wheat Arthritis drug pain relief Locate moving company in slidell Lap desk for laptops Net income formula accounting Kelly blue pornstar coleman camping stoves New york interst rate ceiling crisis koch mortgage Starting a grocery shopping business http://www.hp-3150-ink-cartridges.info
Post a Comment