Wednesday, December 28, 2005

THE VOICE

As I was struggling to complete my run just nw, I heard a voice...

Engkiat!! Run! Run!

The voice bloody familar...

I turn my head, and saw no one...I thought to myself... Nabehz.. ghost ar? 7th month over liao leh... must be dreaming lah...Must sleep early tonight else will hear voices again...Duh!! I decided to ignore the voice and carry on running towards the end point... 800metres away...

So near yet so far....

400metres to end point I felt like stopping to walk liao... No stamina... long time no exercise liao... Pengz... But before I can even slow down my pace, I heard the voice again!

Cheebye! Engkiat! Run!! Dun stop!!

I turn my head again and saw no one again.... Siao Liao... Now ghost every month can come out is it? However after some logical thinking, I suddenly recall that the voice belongs to one of my ex serg from 3Guards.... Gavin... and that the voice came from within me...

Pengz!!

*Those reading this must be cursing and swearing at me liao... Hahaha!*

Duh! Duh! Duh! Must be some part of me wanted me to recall how Gavin always Kao Pei mi to continue running when i super shag during SOC or log distance run... MmmMMm... Part of me wanted me to finish the run Properly...

Mmmm...

Thanks to him, I did not start walking or stop before I reached end point...

Mmmm...

Maybe can think of his kao pei-ing (encouragement) whenever I go for runs to motivate myself?

Hahahahaha!

Memories...


//ZenEkz is massaging his tired legs//

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, u went for a run? 10km? So u miss Gavin huh? lol