Sunday, December 11, 2005

SUNDAY

Went for basketball session with my grp of ex-platoon mates in the morning.. Pengz... Most of the courts that were usually available were packed 2day... Everywhere pple play.... swuay... Lucky Winston gt car.. so he drove us around in search of a court...... And since I noe bedok well, I gave directions... Coincidently I thought of the Basketball court near "Her" house... So I gt Winston to drove us there... I alight....

Flashback again...

Sudd remb the days I stupidly wait for her to appear below her block... Stupidly just wait ere... Listening to my Mp3s...

She nver appear

Not even once

Dumb mi... so dumb....


Those were the days... Haha!

MmmmM...

Anywayz that court oso unavailable... We moved on and finally settled dwn and started playin at arnd 12. Lost all matches that I played in... Tsk... I jus cant score.....Skilless... Afterwhich we head for lunch at the nearby kopitiam...The food sucks...After that, kind Winston drove us hme..... Saw my mother do mopping so I offered my help... Met up Qr, Felix and Lh for blading session....5mins nia, my strap broke...haizzzz... made my way hme soon after that... Bahz....

Wat a sunday...

Boring and Tired...

2molow is another wrking day again...sianz.....

// ZenEkz: Getting flashbacks too easily...Pengz... //

No comments: